Sunday, January 4, 2009

Gathering with fren

This time is 3rd time have gathering with Jiin, Mandy,Thomas,Anthony,Joanne,Me And my bf.... at "Island Red Cafe"

I think we got 3month we didnt meet up with each other..all oso change alot huh!!!!Everytime we gathering sure give ppl halau de..haha cos each time we can chat till 5 hours "keng" some more we laugh till all ppl looking at us..this time lagi teruk..the waitress ask us "are you all still wan to order?if not plase pay bill" really paiseh so many ppl see at us haha....i think we already black lister at few cafe haha

Joanne ..i didnt intro my bf to you ar????how come??oh ya u was late ler...that y....nvr mind ler i will intro again for u (specialy) on this coming sat wakkaak...

Mandy & Thomas... Thank for both of you belanja us...i really paiseh de...i wanna pay u back but u dun wan haiz... mandy if that cost not RM300 can be lower i think i will join...haha now i'm poor gal

Anthony..no need me mention already cos joanne already mention you at her blog jor...wakkaka

Jiin..jiin a jiin why you so slim ger??i so jelouse ler...i think i have to go your house to stay one week i think i will slim down abit...wakkakak cos you can cook the dog receipt for me wakka but i think that time ur dog become fatty dog wakkakakakak then you will kill me

hope this coming sat got more nice gathering again!!!!!!dun be late ya this sat

2 comments:

  1. cat ah cat...are u sure u want to stay with me??later dont complaint my cook tam tam mou mei loh hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. cat....who say u poor gal? me lagi poor..hahahhahhaah
    yalah...we are super 'geng' gang leh....next time gathering at my house lah...better...u all overnight also can....no need halau liao..hahahhahah bt need to wait ya !

    ReplyDelete