Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY day 2

Today really really bored ler not same like last time cny day 2 seem like just normal day nia .. my aunty and my parent was gambling got few table one table is playing mahjong one table is playing card and one table is children playing mahjong(geng ler my cousin so small know how to play mahjong).....yeapy my cousin sister was coming can play with her cute cute son jayden.....


with jayden...


with cousin sister and her son jayden......


At nite i follow my bf going his fren there gathering..since i got no activities at my uncle house ..cos cousin sister and cousin brother go one u for bowling i not really intersted and my elder cousin sister when back home...so no choice to follow bf ler...his gathering with his college fren eat dinner at cheras after that suppose with join them gamble ger..but my bf dun wan (cos he dun know gamble)hehe...then go back to his house watch drama till 2am

No comments:

Post a Comment