Monday, January 26, 2009

CNY day 1

today early morning have to go church.. ...and then go to my uncle one there take angpow hehe..... this year not really got the chinese new year environment very bored maybe i too old already haha actually not really much people come to my uncle one house this year ...just go there awhile then go to my uncle two house .......tonite got many many thing to eat cos my singapore aunty will make many food to eat hehe make us eat till full but i miss the lucky draw cos i went out already....


me and my cousin sister take at church...


with angie and fong....


with my grandmom....


with joel,angie and fong.....


the food....


they so busy take food ....


my cousin sister so happy can get her lucky draw for her son jayde..haiz i miss it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment