Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY day 4

today early morning go to eat diam sum with bf Secondary school fren at pudu....they look like so frendly...although i not close with them but is better then that day other gathering

after that we though going to malacca ger..how know my bf wanna go back take GPS ..then back to kajang....end up we no jadi go to there..cos was gamble with his brother and his sister in low....playing mahjong....haha my bf dun even know how to play but his oso got win.....cham he say i lan dou....

after gamble going to eat "la tong" yummy yummy i think this is the famous food at kajang .....

at nite going back to my house...i abit shy le cos i have to intro my bf to my aunty and uncle...hehe...my bf oso feel shy ler.....but my house not so much relative compare to his family ler......

No comments:

Post a Comment