Wednesday, January 14, 2009

dinner at the cave at SS2

i was waiting my bf fetch me at office...he so early reach he scare me scold him no on time wakkakak cos most of the time he was late ger...here got some funny conversation....this year is very unforgetable birthday for me thank again my darling muackss

me:darling where you bring me go eat dinner ar?
bf:go back klang eat bah kut teh lo

me:huh birtday eat bah kut teh??!!(i was angry)
bf:ya la go klang sure eat bah kut teh de if not eat seafood...
me:i dun wan eat bah kut teh...nvm send me back home i eat maggie enough

bf:dun angry la...eat maggie oso ok de wor then u can cook for me
me:(very angry) up to u...
bf:send you back home to take bath lo..cos i book the bah kut teh table jor
me:you like la...noting i can say...better you stop here i can take texi back home
bf:oh..or i bring you go bus stop take bus more cheap
me:watever la..never see got this kind of bf ask gf take bus back summore today my birthday treat me like this....
bf:err ..ok la then i send you back..but how to back from ur office go federal highway??
me:just use back the way this morning send me to work la..
bf:aiya dun angry la..me dun know the way ma...is this the way?i turn left right?
me:why you turn left??UH here very far de la summore jam...i dun know you la everytime oso dun listen me when i teach you the way....
bf:aiya why so angry wor?i just teach you which way is the nearest back klang ma...

me:i already say you like la..you see now you get the wrong way jor..why the sign board say turn left back klang you dun wan turn????if you no heart send me back then just tell me la i can drive to work today de!
bf:dun like that la abit think you get angry like this very fast get old de...hmm me: ya la i get old jor la....sien to talk with you now
bf:aiks today sao sin lui dun angry la..err why we at damanansara uptown there ger????

me:I dun know..just now ask you use the way that i teach you now we already reach klang jor la..
bf:OH ya i forget jor now i wan to go Yue Yan Sang at SS2 take the hamper that day i order..
me:uh??just now say u book the table for bah kut teh now you say u order hamper from Yue Yan Sang????!!!! why just now didint tell me ?then i can teach you the nearest way come to SS2..you know you waste the petrol and time for 1/2 hours come to SS2....
bf:ya la my fault lor can you teach me how to U-turn to Yue Yan Sang there a
me:i dun know dun ask me..i very sien jor better i tell you today not need to find me i go to celebrate with fren better no need so "lo hei"by the way why you take hamper from Yue Yan Sang ??buy for who???
bf:buy for your family la..chinese new year ma..
me:klang jusco no Yue Yan Sang meh?why come to SS2??just now say wan to eat bah kut teh...now already what time jor a?i very hungry la later from here back to klang sure jam de..i think till 10pm only can take dinner la
bf:i dun know there got ma...dun angry la.....

me:.... why you pack your car here??here walk there very far la..why dont we park near there leh?that got so much parking???
bf:there no more car park la
me:how you know?you never go there see oso
bf:now ask you accompany me walk there very susah you meh?
me:dun know la..me hungry still wan me walk so far...darling why we walk this side??here not the way go to Yue Yan Sang la
bf:dun ask la just follow me...
me:uh go in this restaurant???

he didint bother me and walk in there..oh actually he wan to bring me to here...aiks why he so "san pei" haha make me so angry just now....

wah inside this restaurant like a cave leh...the design....so romantic oso haha


-the cave couple cafe & restaurant

-lamb chop-

-chicken chop-

-mango pudding-

-tea-

-soup and salad-


bf: nice or not ar the food?full mou?
me:nice lor..damn full but later can you send me to cake house and buy one piece cake or not?
bf:can a...
me:haiz first time bf nvr buy me a cake..
bf:scare you become fat ma..
me:ya la i fat la..seen now i forcing you buy a cake for me...
bf:dun like that la..why birthday need to eat cake ler?
me:noting la..

suddenly i hear that got ppl singing
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
oh..the gal is taken the cake walk to my place...haha actually got cake de..haha my bf today really make me so excited


-my birthday cake-

-me make a wish...i make many wish hahah-

-opps why i look so tired ger??

-why curi take pic when i eating?-



2 comments:

  1. wahhh...so sweet leh on yr celebration birthday! Told you liao dont simply angry to you boy boy lahh....hahahhahahha like that wanna do how many time facer baru become pretty leh

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...then hv to sign more facial course ler then wakkakakka

    ReplyDelete