Wednesday, September 3, 2008

To don

Don,
i know you will see my blog everday,so i decide to write here.i not trying to ignore you, i told you so many time you are not that type i wan why you still wanna force me to accept you??Not i dun wan reply your message, cos i reply you oso still like that, just waste my money nia...Each time you message me said why i ignore you?izzit i got new bf?why dun reply my message?I told you so many many time,we can be best fren.PLs don force me to accept you can?some more outside still got so many gal not only me nia.....pls dun force me again..like that u just make me block ur number only ..sorry sorry dun waste yr time for me.....hope we still is best fren

1 comment:

  1. although i dont know who is that Don..but please dont till have to block ppls call la...not good doing that...

    ReplyDelete