Monday, September 8, 2008

gathering with ahmoi fren at frendster cafe (part 2)

this pic all is mandy take de..damn funny ler...i still hvn get her permisson yet i curi curi save the pic hehe (mandy dun sue me ya)cos i got no money pay the lawyer fees de

This is 1st leng lui ~ Joanne
joanne: niak niak niak...i wanna go to kill mandy,cat pls prepare for me
cat: okok let me lap the knife first
sj: non my business i better continue see photo

This is 2nd lenglui ~ Jin
Beside that lengzai ~ Anthony
Jin:i sumpah not i kill her de pls pls trust me!!!they "wat" me de
anthony: i dun know ler dun ask me

This is 3rd lenglui ~ me hehe
Beside that lengzai ~ Thomas
cat: me sumpah i really dun know who kill de!!dun caught me ler pls......
Joanne:really meh?but i see just now u take the knife de wor
thomas : ok la dun bising..let me ask police see how first..

1 comment: