Tuesday, September 16, 2008

my brother church wedding (Part 3)


my sister in low walking inside the church....

my sister in low uncle pass her to my bro say "now you hv to take care to her dun bully her"

(As the bride and groom stand, the witnesses come forward and stand on either side of them. The congregation remains seated)
now father is asking both of them "have you come here freely and without reservation to give yourselves to each other in marriage?"

both of them say "yes i do"

On behalf of the them and my parents,
thank you for my presence in celebrating this
joyous occasion.

now is siging the cert for married



finish siging my bro and my sis in low so happy

both flower gal and guy walking out

brother and sister in low

whole family pic

me and two cusion sister...today three of us so match colour hor

with my cousin

margaret and arthur




my two lilter cousin

No comments:

Post a Comment