Saturday, September 6, 2008

Bumbu bali

just now recevied a sms but i dun know who...this is our converstation

Ben:tonite are you free for dinner?
cat:err who are you?why u sms me?did i know you?
Ben:err what is ur number?
cat:012-xxxxxxx
Ben:are you canny?
cat:huh!! i think you wrong number
Ben:hmm i dun think so..what is ur name?
cat:catherine
Ben:oh catherine ? which catherine?
cat:sien..me who oso dun know then why u wanna date me for dinner?
Ben:sorry ler i msg alot of fren ma
cat:haiz give you one more chance to think who am i la
Ben:oh catherine ar?i know la you stay puchong de ma
cat:ya la..but who are you ar?
ben:haha ben la
cat:huh which ben o?how come i dun know you ger?
Ben:Ben benjamin la..
cat:oh ben ar...you change ur number didnt infrom me oso hor...
Ben:sorry lor...so wanna go for dinner mou?
cat:ok la..since you oso no sincerly wanna dinner with me and now i so free ok la go dinner la
Ben: hehe i oso got heart de....ok see you later

after he come to meet me..he ask me to decide where to eat..hmm so i bring him to bumbu bali eat ler..here i went for 3 time..the thing quiet nice and the invirement oso good......next time i can come with my best buddie they all hehe


Nasi campur bumbubali

masjitor lemon juice

No comments:

Post a Comment