Saturday, August 16, 2008

why all ppl oso ask me the same question?

This few day dun know why so many fren asking me the same question.....they ask "how come u become single life for so many month lioa still dun wan get new life?" i really dun know how to answer this kind of question......they seen like more worried about me....actually i oso very worried oso...but sometime really need to wait for fate ...no fate how?!!! haiz....i wish i could some one can hug me, love me, sayang me, appricate me,happy or sad thing oso can share....


One of my ex sms me ask me how my life now i told him i be single life he seen like get shock how come? didnt have? i told him i dun know then he said to me "you so good how come no guy appricate you?" i told him if i so good why last time didnt apprciate me? you know how his answer me back?"bcoz last time i dun even know to apprciate you, but after break up with you, i only realised that you are good but is too late." i just tell him maybe last time we still young dun know what is love mean?!!


Another fren sms the same thing...he say"dun worry so much sure you can get your new life soon.."then i said "ya lor i sure i can get de just only wait for the fate come." then he suddenly said one thing"but then u oso not look like ugly oso how come cant get?one of my fren she so fat and not really pretty oso,she oso can get bf liao" haiz i told him "i really dun know wor can you tell me mou?????"

My best fren told me just now..."dun worry sure you can ge" then i said "ya i know got many ppl told me liao" she said "dun be so rush ler..wait for the fate,hmm maybe 2year when i back that time u already get married liao" then i said"ya i wish too"

Lennon ask me "are you bored with your single life?" i said "why you ask me this kind of thing?" he say "just ask cos as fren just wan to know only" aiyo i really dun know how to answer him...sien

Kenny said"how come you dun have bf?you look ok oso what..izzit you too choosy? i said "haha dun know leh cos fate haven come ma"

No comments:

Post a Comment