Tuesday, August 19, 2008

sigh

now only 4pm when only 5.30pm ler....today dun know why i really feel very very bored and sleepy ler....izzit i should ask me boss can you give me more thing to do??haha....just now i recevied a sms from my fren ...i really 7 year nvr see her liao..she sms me back ...so happy ler...she told me she got 4 children liao...wah so many nvr see her she married lioa summore is 4 children mother ler...i feel abit shy leh same year with me summore....haiz... she asked me when i married i just told her i waiting my fate come hahah....she told me the anderson wanna get married on nov.....did i get his invite or not....OMG anderson wanan married liao a....i really nvr think anderson was so early married..(i no chance lo) haha...his wife is japanese ppl summore...yeah yeah i can go japanese wedding dinner never attend b4 oso..but i dun know will he invite me or not....

No comments:

Post a Comment