Friday, August 1, 2008

bored

today actually got yum char with fren..but some of them not free so cancelled ...haiz stay at home realy sien lor.....hao choi shervinn sms ask me "y they all not free to yam cha geh?! then where will u go:! online only?!" then i call her "i dun know ler..all my fren oso dun choi me ..very bored or wanna go to hui yin shi (wing)" she say ok.......

just now at hui yin shi..the guy sing a song call 爱很简单 tis song make me think back him...my ex....cos he alwiz oso sing tis song for me...when he make me angry..suddenly so miss him .....

my fren shervinn today she eat alot of thing leh...like so many day didnt eat she said she wanna become fat..cos yesterday we meet our old fren he said"wah so long didnt see u still so slim..." that y today she eat alot...(later become fat her boy boy dun wan her)...anywhere enjoy tonight ler

1 comment:

  1. eh.. where got i purposely eat a lot due to yesterday's case?! just that i feel hungry.. even finished my dinner still feel hungry... hehe... quite enjoy for tonight ya! yeah...

    ReplyDelete