Saturday, November 21, 2009

wedding exhibition

Today me and my bf going to the wedding exhibition at mid valley for survey first..... we reach there around 3pm....

Both of us survey till i think around 8 bridal house really "geng " hahaa.. all they sales oso say my bf so good will accompany me survey.. and he ask more thing then me haha...

End up we sign pacakge at my dream wedding bridal from hong kong.. last time they will send all couple to hong kong take pic.. this year september only they start take pic at KL oso... i like they gown and style and their service hehe.... really cant wait for take the picture haha

After sign the package we though go shopping awhile then only back.. how know when i look at my watch "wah!!!!10.30pm !! know wonder i very hungry " haha

No comments:

Post a Comment