Friday, November 13, 2009

1st flower/bag

Today my darling just back from business trip (korea)...... i was so happy cos he go there 1 week we didnt meet up very miss him leh...really like those" siu bi seng san fang" haha

When i go in his room i saw got few paper bag from korea... i ask him

me : u not say no time buy thing meh? why so many plastic bag huh???!!

darling : err... ya wor..but i didnt buy for u leh those thing is other ppl ger

me: what??? no buy for me then u buy for other ppl ?so bad la u ... i dun wan choi you

then after 1 minute

darling: bao bei ..this for you

me: (terkejut) wooo this flower buy for me?????

darling: bao bei.. will you married with me?

me: lol no ring how to married leh?

darling: i just testing propose nia haha.

me: cheh (abit angry) no heart...

darling : aiya dun like that la... i will propose to u ger but not now i wan to make suprise for you...

me: anything lor... huh u go there buy me a fake flower?? here oso can buy la

darling: not same ger.. cos 2011.11.11 korea there dun know what is the date got many ppl buy flower so i mai buy for u ler...

me : oh???? err inside got the choclate leh....but i cant eat now leh i'm diet la... u purposely buy ger cos i cant eat oso

darling: dun angry la... after dec u mai can eat lor ...

me: hmmmm ya hor... hmm why only got flower noting for me jor ar????

suddenly

darling: bao bei for you this..hope u like it...

me: ooo is bag.. wah look nice wor.. thank (muacksssssssss)

No comments:

Post a Comment