Thursday, October 2, 2008

Movie plus breakfast

Yesterday i promise my fren that going to see eagle eyes today 11.30am....he really so scare i FFK him again wakkakak...so early already sms me ask me come to his house 10.45am ...me really so rush to go his house ler...the end i early reach wakakkaka...

i though eagle eyes not really nice to watch..but when started this show..really really nice to see so exciting...




ticket for eagle eyes (me feel so pai seh ler..sponser i should spent him a movie ger..but terbalik his sponser me haha cos i hvn get salary yet)


We still got 1/2hr time only start the show..so we going to the restaurant to eat some breakfast

soya bean

omega eggs

nice leh...

yao zha guai

omega eggs plus sotong..first time see leh..cos my fren dun eat sotong..he so funny hor so nice thing oso dun wan to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment