Friday, October 17, 2008

Mamma mia



Mamma Mia..this movie nice to watch for girl cos very romantic movie, this movie same like indian movie cos from start till end oso singing..but quite touching oso...

My fren keeping complaint the mid valley gsc sitting not nice to sit...haiz...i say should go One U watch de..but he only give me two cinema to choose one is mid valley and one is KLCC....not my fault oso..but he keeping blame me...

Dun know why today i keeping saying wrong thing..make him laugh at me ..cos he ask me the Chinese Zodiac after rat is what i told him is pig then he ask me double comfirm izzit after rat is pig i say yes...finally i wrong haiz after rat is cow..pai seh..i not chinese haha this i oso dun know ...this fellow keeping laugh me at this..sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment