Saturday, October 18, 2008

BBQ (part 2)

Around 6pm we already reach to BBQ place....actually today not only for gathering and also celebrate with one of my fren birthday (but she still dun know we got celebrate with her give her big suprise)



look at the pic the arrow...this teng purposely take this pic..this children very funny..he still teach us how to make the fired and tell us the thing where to put...he accompany us till 8pm i think...



look...ying,siong and teng..they make the fired up..why me didnt help?cos teng said me so "loon choon"..hehe..



aiks..why siong u block me uh...me hv to move my hair so "san fu"



all ppl look at the camera say "cheers"



all eat till so full....see kit..so hungry take pic oso wan to eat



wah..the table so dirty...



ying is birthday



after BBQ...drinking wine...so enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment