Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Decide

Today darling didnt work on leave so i feel wanna cook dinner for him,since his always ask me cook but i never cook b4 hahahahahahha ... so after work i go "giant" buy thing to cook.. both of us stayat giant for 1 hour still dun know cook what.. below is the conversation..

me : darling what you wanna eat?
darling : what food you know?
me :err i never cook b4 leh...
darling : har!!!!!!!
me: think cook fish.. but which fish to choose ar?
darling : aiyo what fish also dun know how u cook?summore not easy to cook ler
me: oh then we cook curry chicken lor....
darling: are u sure u know cook?if not nice to eat i dun wan....
me:aiyo can try ger ma if not we buy the tin curry la easy just make hot then can eat jor
darling: ok then we to choose now
(we walk to the selling all tin food)
me: erm which brand you wan a?
darling: dun know wor
me: Oh ya hor at your home is eat vegetarian ger sure u dun know ler
darling:ya la still wan to ask...
me: erm buy the ayam brand lor
darling: nice to eat boh?
me: i think so gua
darling: hmmmm
me: or we cook the tomato bean?
darling:err i not really like
me: then how?tin sotong?
darling:actualy buy tin feel not worth leh if we bought 3 tin diff then cost RM15++ better go out eat save cost save money
me: u like la..dun say i dun wan to cook for you
darling: aiya then cook pasta lo
me: ok
darling:but i wan to eat rice wor
me:then cook rice lor
darlig :but what to cook?
me:aiya so fan better we go out eat la easy and now i hungry leh
darling:ok lor

No comments:

Post a Comment