Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Booking Air Ticket

Finally i can go shanghai trip with my fren their all ... cos i cant go with them to korea trip (sob sob) cos KC cant on leave that time ....

Tonite 3 of us booking air ticket (Sammie and Charmaine they together book and me at home waiting their call me for to book on the sametime with them) we book 6 ticket on the sametime but got 2 ticket is more expensive then us... this air asia really F*** and bad service ler... but what to do air asia is cheaper then mas lerh.... all of us really "kan cheong" to book this cos the ticket price will change become expensive abit

sammie:(is calling my hp) eh cat can start book now
me: okok (after that hang up call)
me:darling can book now jor faster
darling:ya la doing now jor la...

after few min
darling: eh i got feeling that they cant book the ticket ler
me:huh??!!! if like that only me and u go nia lor????(abit sad)
darling: aiya why u so worry we know mandarin oso go there sure noting ger ma
me: i know but i hope travel with them ma
darling:aiya just my feel nia la

after this my phone ring i start scare already cos KC say he got the feel (sometime his feel will come truth ge)
sammie:eh cat got bad news we cant book the ticket ler say fully book
me:huh???!!!!! then how i pay jor the ticket.. die la now
sammie:errrr i try book 2 ticket first
me:okok later let me knw

after few min
sammie:eh i book my jor but charmine cant book leh
me:har?now only 4 of us pay the ticket then charmine how?
sammie:charmine mad already she say dun wan go ler
me:dun like that i help to book see can boh
sammie:okok
me:eh more expensive then us RM100 jor ger how?
sammie: aiyo why like this ger.. .. really like share market
me:ya lor then i pay de la...
sammie: okok

Finally all of us book ticket already..after that i found that out that our trip is abit expensive leh cos we go 5day 4nite is RM1340 including alll .... and one of travel agency is cost RM1400++ 8day 4nite..... we really big water haha... what to do already book jor...

Cant wait till next year april haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment