Wednesday, February 18, 2009

my parents

today early morning when i was prepare to work..suddenly my dad ask me "drive safe ya when on the way to office"..so touching le..long time my dad didnt say this word to me...when he say this to me i got abit feeling wanna cry hehe..and i oso feel that suddenly his and my mom getting old....although their old but they still strong..but only my dad's health no so good but he act like noting..

every morning my parent going to pasar buy stuff and buy breakfast for me..if not buy for me their won go out so early is properly...aiks i feel that i was so bad daughter, i already 28 years summore everyday also have to ask them buy breakfast for me...

until now their still worry about me and my bro..each time they go travel..sure they will call back and ask how was me and bro..cos they worry about us dun have dinner to eat..they still treat us like children...sometime i told them just go for travel no need each time oso worry us..we can take care ourself de..

my bro was married since last year dec...so now their no so worry about him cos my sister in law will take care of him...and me oso not need to worry cos i got my bf to take care me hehe....dad and mom i love you all so much...

1 comment:

  1. wah... GOT BF take care liao lo... so sweet sweet ah...

    ReplyDelete