Sunday, November 2, 2008

Genting......

After movie around 2am already...actually say wanna go genting ger..how know my fren say hv to do his work...so go next time...after send me back home...he call me come take ur jacket then lets go to genting..aiyo..sumtime say wan sumtime say dun wan i oso dun know what his wan....

OMG genting raining summore i wear so nipis just got jacket but very very cold till i wanna dying....my fren laugh me ler..cos i told him i not scare cold but how i know got raninig wor....haiz....

Then we wanna find place go WIFI or not...how know starburks close shop already..then hv to walk to the kopitiam ger...but after reach there kopitiam oso close already..aiyo..have to walk back again to starburks cos outside might be can online....we walk back again ..me already tired jor lor...cos we walk till whole genting place wakkakkakakakak

No comments:

Post a Comment