Thursday, July 10, 2008

my feeling yesterday nite and now

dun know why tis few day i oso feel so cool at my office ger ....suddenly i miss someone tim...hope can hug hug me till i warm hehe...hope "someone"oso miss me now

yesterday i received ur msg....i think you become more mature then last time cos now u will think about other ppl feeling jor..i already forgive u actually..cos hate someone is make me more suffer..at least u oso apologize with me and oso pass for so long time nearly one year ...because of u i only love to tis song apologize...well hope u can be more muture and cheers up

1 comment:

  1. look like u hav put down everything that u been hurt and start with a new life, congratulation!!

    a gal such like u which is so kindly, nicly, attractive and care for somebody, if i am the "someone" for sure that "someone" is missing you too...

    ReplyDelete